created Dec 15, 2014
updated Aug 23, 2016
The Top Ten Finance allocations to Government departments summarises financing to different state agencies that are estimated to receive over twenty billion KES towards projects they run. This summary is generated from the Electronic Project Monitoring Information System (e-ProMIS) Developed by the Economic Affairs Department at the Treasury.The information available through e-ProMIS is under continuous update by the agencies in Kenya and is subject to validation. Should you find any discrepancies please report them to the dataset owner.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Government Programs & Financing
- treasury, e-promis, government projects, aid effectiveness
- Row Count
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/Government-Programs-Financing/Top-Ten-Finance-allocations-to-Government-Departme/7xy8-4txkOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/d/7xy8-4txk?category=Government-Programs-Financing&view_name=Top-Ten-Finance-allocations-to-Government-DepartmeOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- National Treasury: Economic Affairs Department
- Source Link
- National Coverage