created Nov 04, 2014
updated Jun 10, 2015
E-ProMIS is the Electronic Project Monitoring Information System Developed by the Economic Affairs department at the Treasury. This data-set displays the finance estimates for Projects under the National Government covering the Financial year 2013 - 2014.
The data is broken down to indicate which part of the national allocations have been made to, such as the draft plan, supplementary I, supplementary II and off-budget Phases.
The data also indicates whether allocated funds are grants, loans, or sourced from Government tax collections (GOK funding).This breakdown makes it possible to indicate the key actors / players involved in the financing of the project, implementation of the project and utilization of the funds.
The information on the e-ProMIS System is under continuous update by the agencies in Kenya and is subject to validation. Should you find any discrepancies please report them to the dataset owner.
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Government Programs & Financing
- treasury, e-promis, government projects, aid effectiveness
- Row Label
- Row Count
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/Government-Programs-Financing/2013-2014-Estimated-Finance-allocations-for-Govern/8ue2-wm4xOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/d/8ue2-wm4x?category=Government-Programs-Financing&view_name=2013-2014-Estimated-Finance-allocations-for-GovernOpens in new window.
- Data Provided By
- National Treasury: Economic Affairs Department
- Source Link