created Jul 06, 2011
updated Jun 01, 2015
The data explores the main types and sources of energy consumption within districts in Kenya, according to the 2009 Census.
The focus of the data is directed specifically at energy sources around lighting and it gives a good indication of the distribution of Energy access throughout the county, from Electricity to Kerosene lanterns and, Pressure lamps, solar and wood fuels
- Community Rating
Current value: 0.0 out of 5
- Your Rating
- Distribution and Consumption
- energy, fuel, wood, lighting, solar, electricity
- Row Label
- Row Count
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/Distribution-and-Consumption/Main-Lighting-Energy-Sources-averaged-to-Districts/u77w-ifgtOpens in new window.
- Short URL
- https://www.opendata.go.ke/d/u77w-ifgt?category=Distribution-and-Consumption&view_name=Main-Lighting-Energy-Sources-averaged-to-DistrictsOpens in new window.
- National Coverage
- Self Published
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics
- Census Data